Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the assignment was to put a mythological creature in my hometown environment. i was born in kuwait but have spent most of my life in trenton, new jersey. trenton kind of sucks but in a really endearing way. anyway, cerberus, the three headed dog, is guarding this terrible bridge in trenton that says "trenton makes the world takes". there is a train blocking the second half of the phrase, which i kind of regret including. but at the same time, i didn't want that sign to be the focus of the piece. i miss this piece-- i should be getting it back soon.


opium & slave trade. it's fun playing around with a limited palate.

1 comment:

Chelsea Greene Lewyta said...

Hey Kelsey. Looking great!
I've linked you on my blog, I'm trying to collect Pratt students and other artists I've met. Hope you don't mind.